Home » Posts tagged 'Sharpe'
Tag Archives: Sharpe
Authors: Beetham, Helen; Sharpe, Rhona
Publication Type: Book
Publication Year: 2013
Timeline Relationship: Publications
Through a critical discussion of the issues surrounding the design, sharing and reuse of learning activities, the second edition of Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age examines a wide range of perspectives on effectively designing and delivering learning activities to ensure that future development is pedagogically sound, learner-focused, and accessible. This powerful book:
• examines the reality of design in practice
• shares tools and resources to guide practice
• analyses design within complex systems
• discusses the influence of open resources on design
• includes design principles for mobile learning
• explores practitioner development in course teams
• presents scenarios for design for learning in an uncertain future
Illustrated by case studies from across disciplines and supported by a helpful appendix of tools and resources for researchers, practitioners and teachers, the second edition of Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age is an essential guide to designing for 21st Century learning.
APA Reference: Beetham, H., & Sharpe, R. (2007). Rethinking pedagogy for a digital age: Designing and delivering e-learning. Routledge